Monday 7 March 2011

Quick vid!

And yes, I am wearing a Goonies tee. I rule.





For anyone who CAN'T ACTUALLY HEAR ME - I'm talking about Superdrug's new line, MUA (Make Up Academy). The entire range is £1 per item (or in my head, one dollah!) and I'm talking eyeshadows, lipsticks, foundations, nail polish, yada yada. The lot. So far, I've only picked up the 3 shadows, but I done a quick swatch instore of some lipsticks, they were pretty, but they wiped away with no effort. Maybe some lipcoat would seal them though. Anyway, I took some pictures too. These are also without primer, because my toes have only just warmed up so I'm not going to the bathroom for my primer. And I'm lazy. I would say that the shadows are quite crumbly, I needed to tap off quite a bit off my brush and still had a little fall out. Also, without primer, they fade fairly quickly, but that might not concern people who don't wear as bright as I do. The green shade, (5) is very pretty, and even faded leaves a subtle shimmer that is quite lovely.

On with the pictures!





l-r Shade 5 pearl, shade 20 matt(e), shade 18 matt(e)

UPDATE - 8/3/11 17.36

My purple pot (18) has already crumbled in the pan. Not quite sure what happened, but I'm thinking of grinding it into loose powder and using it like that instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment