Thursday 17 March 2011

And over on Tumblr....

I've decided embarrassment is the way forward. I'll be documenting my Wii Fit+ project, mostly, daily shots, proof I am indeed working out for at least 30 mins.

Every two weeks, based on how I've done and how much (if any) weight I've lost - I'm treating myself. Otherwise, no new make up/shoes/dresses for me!

I'm giving myself my birthday, June 22, as a deadline to drop a dress size, healthily. After that, if I manage it, my new deadline will be Hallowe'en.

My tumblr is here - and it'll show up on my fb and twitter too. Mostly, I want people to see this because of the idea that I need to do it since people are watching me. Comments, ideas, suggestions are gratefully received, insults and hateful/hurtful spew is not.

Basically, I ramble on about it here -





So, yeah. Wish me luck and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment